sábado, 29 de marzo de 2014

“The picture of Dorian Gray” Oscar Wilde



READING AN ENGLISH BOOK

Teacher’s name: Francisca Bañó

Student´s name: Anna Ramón Albert

About ten days ago, the English teacher came to our class with a lot of books. She said that we had to take one book and read it.
I decided to read “The picture of Dorian Gray” because I thought that this book could be interesting and now… I can say that I wasn’t wrong. This book was amazing for me and with it I could imagine I was in the story too.
When I had a problem reading the  book, I tried to go on reading and I tried to guess the meaning of the word I didn’t know or I looked up the word in the dictionary or I asked my English teacher. We always wrote the unknown word and the page with the meaning in our notebook.
Those were the things that I did to overcome the difficulties. Then, I did an English book project. Now, I have a better English level than before and with this experience I have improved my English level.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario